TEKON® products keep surfaces looking "Better than New®" by repelling water, dust, oil, and environmental contaminants that cause corrosion, oxidation, and staining. Maintenance time is reduced by 50%, and you can take care of your entire home using just a handful of our versatile multi-purpose products.
Plus, our products are non-toxic and safe for use around children, pets, and on all food prep surfaces. They are biodegradable and stored in containers made of recycled material.
Why does TEKON work so well?
Glass, stone, metal and other architectural materials have microscopic pores on the surface. These pores are collection points for contaminants like water, dust, oil, salt, mildew, bacteria, lime and other minerals. Constant exposure to these contaminants stain, corrode, and oxidize the surface, destroying the natural look of your material.
TEKON® bonds to these surfaces and fills in these microscopic pores, providing a diamond-like coating that protects against these environmental contaminants.
During your routine cleanings, less time and effort is needed to restore your surfaces due to this protective layer.
Tekon Surface Applications
- Restore permanently spotted glass and protect from future spotting
- Improve clarity and sparkle of windows, sliding glass doors, and showers
- Toilet bowls resist lime deposits and unsightly rings
- Remove and resist fingerprints and water spots on chrome and stainless steel surfaces
- Protect expensive stone countertops from spills and stains
- Cut through grease and bacteria on cooking surfaces such as kitchen counters and stovetops
- Easily clean ovens, microwaves, range hoods, and barbecue grills
- Wipe clean wood surfaces and walls
- Renew grout and porcelain
Nearly every surface in your home can be treated with just a handful of TEKON® products, eliminating clutter in your home and in your mind.
And, if you'd like assistance with restoring and protecting your surfaces, TEKON® Certified Applicators can come to your home or office to restore surfaces to brand new condition and add long lasting protective surface sealants for all of the various surfaces in your home or business.